Rail Europe specialises in selling train tickets and rail passes for travel throughout Europe.
We can help with everything from the shortest, one-way journey on a local train to a complete return trip involving multiple high speed trains across several countries.
We also sell the full range of InterRail passes, which is valid for extensive train travel within a single country or in up to 30 European countries.
See the Rail Pass Guide for more details »
With just a few exceptions, you can buy all your train tickets and rail passes quickly and easily online – with no booking fee.
Simply pop your details into the journey planner (on the top right hand side of every page) to find out timetables and fares.
If you have special requirements or need advice when booking, you can call our UK based call centre. Or just drop by the Rail Europe Travel Centre in London.
We can get you almost anywhere in Europe by train. Some of the most popular services we sell are:
- Eurostar & Eurostar connections – direct to Paris, Brussels, Lille and Disneyland® Paris, then numerous French destinations beyond.
- TGV high speed trains – around France and into Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Germany and Italy.
- SNCF local services – across the extensive French rail network.
- Overnight services – to the likes of Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Venice, Rome and Florence.
- InterRail – the famous rail pass that is valid in up to 30 European countries.
- AutoTrain – take your car to the South of France without driving.
- Ski Trains – to the heart of the French, Swiss, Italian and Austrian Alps, the Pyrenees and other ski destinations.