Taking the train in Europe can be just as quick – if not quicker – than flying. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Eurostar swiftly connects you to Paris, Lille or Brussels – from where the rest of Europe is within easy reach.
- High speed trains on the Continent travel at up to 200 mph (320 kph), covering long distances in a short time.
- There’s no 2 hour check-in, fewer delays, no frustrating wait at baggage reclaim and rarely any significant transfer times.
- Trains serve thousands of smaller towns as well as major cities – so you can travel direct to your destination.
- On overnight trains, you can cross whole countries while you sleep in comfort, saving time and hotel bills.
- Train travel is enjoyable and stress-free, so it becomes an integral part of your holiday – not time wasted while you wait for your holiday to start.